1. What is the size of a typical contract that your company will take on?
Our jobs generally range from one day to several weeks in length. Contracts larger or smaller than this are certainly accepted
2. How long do I have to wait to have the work completed once I decide to have the project completed?
Currently we are booking into late spring of 2017. This does vary throughout the season so contacting us as soon as possible is always recommended, especially to beat the spring rush.
3. Are you fully insured and do your employees have workers compensation coverage?
Yes, we are fully covered. We would be happy to provide you with a certificate of insurance upon request.
4. Do I have to give you a down payment?
Usually we require 25 - 50% of the job cost at the contract signing to cover material orders and time dedications.
5. Will you be hiring any subcontractors?
We sometimes subcontract certain portions of work to specialized contractors. We only work with subcontractors whose standards are as high as our own.
6. Do I really need a professional?
People underestimate the work load required to do landscaping work around their property. For certain projects you will most likely need to have your existing grade adjusted to accomodate the new product. Consider the costs of all the things that you will need. By the time you have your materials delivered, plus you might need equipment to help you, the cost will add up. Also, do you really want to spend your weekends laboring in your yard? A professional install will offer you good value if you really consider all of the aspects.
7. What areas do you service?
We work in many areas throughout the Ottawa Valley. This includes Renfrew, Arnprior, Braeside, Cobden, Eganville, Foymount, Calabogie, Douglas, Pembroke and Petawawa. Even if your area is not mentioned here that doesn't mean we won't go there. Please call us to inquire.
8. What form of payment do you accept?
We accept cash, E-transfers and cheques.